Dual Enrollment

My Son / Daughter would like to dual enroll, now what?

1.  Make sure they take the appropriate test and meet the minimum score requirements to dual enroll with the college or technical school.

UWG - Take the SAT or ACT for admissions (you only have to take one of these tests...not both).

WGTC - Take the accuplacer or use your SAT or ACT scores for admissions (you only have to take one of these tests...not both).  This test is given at Heard County High School during school hours.  Typically, these tests are scheduled for students in February and September (free of charge).  If your student needs to retest (he/she will have to wait seven days from the previous test to re-test) at a WGTC campus for a minimal fee (~$ 15) in just the section(s) that need improvement.  

2. Fill out the appropriate paperwork for admissions and turn in to Mrs. Bonner.  Failure to meet with HCHS Dual enrollment representatives will result in dropping from the program for a semester.  

*Students Click on dual enrollment and go to the dual enrollment website for step by step instructions on what to complete and turn in to me or the college. 

** You will have to be logged into your school email address to access this site. **

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.