MEDIA CENTER HANDBOOK
1. The media center is open to all students from 7:10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Students will need a hall pass or teacher note saying that they have permission to be in the media center. A pass will not be required before school or during lunch.
2. All students must have a parental permission form on file to access the internet and cannot access the internet without a media representative present. Inappropriate use of electronic media could result in disciplinary action.
3. Books may be borrowed for two weeks and renewed once unless someone else is waiting for the books.
4. Students may have up to 2 books checked out at a time; however, no books can be checked out if a student has overdue materials.
5. Students are responsible for lost books and will be required to pay for the cost of replacing the book. If the book is found within the school year, the student will receive a full refund.
6. Food and drinks are allowed in the media center. However, students may not have the food or drinks around the robotics equipment, Chromebooks, or desktops.
7. Students are invited to turn in requests to the media center specialists for the material they would like to have in the media center. The media center is here to help students when they need assistance. Never hesitate to ask for help.